Areas of research and interest
As we keep receiving applications for ecosystem grants, we would like to suggest areas of research and interest for the Curve ecosystem. Those are just ideas of applications we’d like to see, it’s by no means an exhaustive list. All applications related to the Curve ecosystem are welcome if they match the list of criteria at the bottom of this article.
- Liquid democracy system
- COMP Compound Pool
- Voting NFTs
- Porting to other chains and Ethereum L2
Protocols wishing to integrate with parts of the Curve protocol may apply for a security grant to receive advice and financial support to insure integrators adhere to the highest possible standards of security when interacting with the Curve protocol.
Ecosystem grants aim at encouraging and developing the Curve, Vyper language and more generally the DeFi ecosystem. They are for individuals, teams of all sizes looking to develop tools, projects that could benefit from grants.
The following criteria are considered:
- How it relates to Curve and the Curve DAO
- How it may benefit and impact the Curve and the Curve community
- State of the project (is it some gibberish on a napkin or already in production)
- The team and how likely they are to deliver
- Potential (viability, longevity, competition and so on)
- How the funds will be used and why they are needed